The mission of the Housing Consortium of Everett and Snohomish County
is to provide strategic leadership in crafting policy and program
solutions to affordable housing challenges in Snohomish County.
We are a coalition of organizations and individuals concerned about
affordable housing in Snohomish County. We center our work around
the themes of education, advocacy and resources.
Our vision for the future is that Snohomish County leaders and residents
collaborate to provide safe, secure, affordable housing opportunities
for all members of our community, regardless of their economic situation.
The Housing Consortium of Everett and Snohomish County is working to implement Housing Within Reach: A Call to Action for Snohomish County Communities, a ten year plan to more than double the amount of affordable housing in our community. Housing Within Reach describes strategies and outlines actions that will provide incentives, increase available funding and develop the capacity for developing affordable housing in Snohomish County.
Affordable Housing Breakfasts
- December 5, 2013
- March 6, 2014
Affordable Housing Conference
- June 13, 2014
Still need to pay your conference fee? Click on the Buy Now button to pay with a credit card via PayPal.
- Rapid Rehousing: One Size Fits All?
- Housing Alternatives for the 21st Century
- Affordable Housing Finance 101
- Seattle, Bellingham ... Snohomish County? A Look at Housing Levies
- Trauma Informed Care
- The HEARTH Act & Coordinated Entry
- Investing in Families Snohomish County
- Housing & the Growth Management Act: 2015 Comprehensive Plan Updates
- Interjurisdictional Housing Committee: A Resource for Snohomish County Cities
- Affordable Housing & Transit Oriented Development
- Beacon Development Group
- Shelter Resources, Inc
- WA State Housing Finance Commission
- Enterprise Community Partners
- Pacifica Law Group